Better Business. Happier Vets. Healthier Pets.
because you love animals?
Watch: Dr. Brian Hurley,
our National Medical Director
At AmeriVet, we make you our priority.
So you can focus on your own
It’s natural to truly love some parts of your job – but merely put up with others. Maybe you thought you had no choice. But we’re here to tell you that you do.
We’re AmeriVet. We’re that genuine ‘unicorn’ of corporate partners. With us, it’s not all about taking over and dominating a veterinary practice. It is about collaborating and becoming true partners with veterinarians who own practices. We do this by supporting the business side of your practice.
How? That all depends on you! Our approach is not one-size-fits-all, so we customize the level of support we offer based on your practice’s individual needs – and your personal preference. If you want it, AmeriVet can offer you support in areas including – but not limited to – operations, marketing, recruitment, payroll, benefits administration, and training. Whatever the level of support we provide, we will work to take care of it efficiently, effectively – and profitably – for both you and us.
Intrigued? Keep going. You’ll learn how you can retain control of your practice and focus on caring for pets. You know—that thing you do love to do.
The AmeriVet Difference
Check out our latest awards below to find out what makes us the best in the industry.
Why I joined
Dr. Brian Hurley
Dr. Brian Hurley, DVM
National Medical Director
He’s our visionary. Our leader. Our ‘man on a mission.’ He’s determined to build the foremost network of exceptional veterinary partners–while providing best-in-class resources to support their success. When you watch this video, you’ll get a glimpse into how and why we’ve made so much progress, so quickly.
Chief Executive Officer at
AmeriVet Partners Management, Inc.
If you could
would it sound
Based on what our veterinary practice partners have told us, they saw AmeriVet as ‘The One” because we helped them to…
- GAIN BENEFITS OF SCALE while staying true to the heritage and legacy that they worked so hard to build. Because that’s what their staff, pet patients, and pet owners love about them. That’s why and how they became successful in the first place.
- BECOME PART OF A LARGER TEAM so that they’d be able to increase their opportunities and abilities to the max. We gave them leverage and made it easier to keep up with industry best practices.
- GET CUSTOMIZED SUPPORT based on their practice’s individual needs. This allowed them to get help where they needed it most – when they needed it most. And didn’t force them to change things that were working well.
- GET A REALISTIC, IN-DEPTH LOOK into both their short-term and long-term futures. Including how to maximize their own retirement proceeds.
- GAIN ACCESS TO OUR EXCEPTIONAL RECRUITMENT DIVISION. This helped them to enhance and maintain the quality of their own practices. That’s because we handle every type and level of career and job in the industry. We find great people for them: The kind who are not only qualified with solid work ethics, but who are good fits, personality-wise. You know, it’s pretty much like the right pet being with the right person. It feels like it’s just meant to be.
Still have your attention? Keep going. We’ll make it worth your while.
is a success
across the US.
Frankly, it’s growing faster than puppies and kittens! Are you surprised this kind of business model even exists? Well, we’re not surprised. After all, we’re a fairly young company. But we are wise beyond our years. We zeroed in on caring, hard-working veterinarians who didn’t like the idea of being swallowed up and losing complete control of their practices. We offer a very attractive, viable alternative. In fact, by the time you read this, there are probably even more pawprints on this map! We hope you’ll let us tell you some of the stories behind them.
AmeriVet Partnerships Rapid Growth from 2017 to 2020
Love being partners with AmeriVet as it gives me the support, freedom and confidence to accomplish so much more as an owner and veterinarian. Great way to stay excited after 41 years in practice!
Debra Hoffman, DVM – Tarzana Pet Clinic
Dr. Louis DelGiudice,
our National ER & Urgent Care Clinic Manager
Dr. Louis DelGiudice, our National ER & Urgent Care Clinic Manager