Our Behaviors (Values in Action)
Status quo is a status “no.” While effort is appreciated, we reward and celebrate results. We applaud those who set big, bold goals and achieve them
NO JERKS ALLOWED.
NO JERKS ALLOWED
It’s simple. Be the person you would want to work with and respect others. Trust that your teammates are working toward the same goal, even if their approach is different than yours.
PRACTICE BLAMELESS PROBLEM SOLVING
Find solutions and don’t point fingers. Learn from the past, but don’t dwell on it. Find a path forward and always stay above the line.
TAKE IT PERSONALLY
TAKE IT PERSONALLY
Be accountable for your actions. Put your brainpower to work and look for the “how” instead of the “can’t.” Show initiative and be resourceful.
Forward motion creates change. Look to the future and know that it’s okay to move quickly. Be willing to do what it takes to get the job done… plus a little bit more
Think “we,” not us and them. When we share the same goals, our partners win and we win – and a shared success feels better.
We Invest In Your Future
A veterinary practice is a unique place. It combines the warmth of a community center, where animal lovers talk about their pets; the sense of purpose of a medical facility, where professionals work to prolong and enrich the lives of their patients; and the reward of working with a team of people who love what they do. We believe that veterinary practices are an integral part of the community they serve, and as such, we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Additionally, AmeriVet’s community of teams offers opportunities for networking, collaboration, and culture-building across the country!
At AmeriVet, you’re joining our ever-growing family! In addition to building an amazing career, you’ll have opportunities for networking, collaboration, and culture-building with our team all across the country! Around here, everyone is connected in an online portal that promotes collaboration, networking, and personal growth at AmeriVet.
- Connect with more than 1300 team members
- See what’s happening at practices nationwide
- Explore our corporate culture and participate in fun weekly initiatives like #MugshotMonday
We want our team to be the best veterinary professionals in the industry and we know that means a commitment to never stop learning! We’ve invested in education to give our team opportunities to join industry associations, attend continuing education courses and conferences, and keep up to date with the latest developments in veterinary medicine.
- We know that increasing your knowledge base and developing your technical skillset benefits you and the company as a whole.
- Sharing what you’ve learned with your practice partners is instrumental to our culture, development, and collaboration.
- Educational opportunities can serve as a refresher course, offer insights into developing trends, and rejuvenate enthusiasm for your profession!
New to practice? We can help! AmeriVet is committed to developing any new veterinarian that joins our team and giving them the tools and experience they need to succeed! Weekly CE courses, a new doctor training program, and a mentorship program are just some of the resources we offer to prepare you for a rewarding career in the veterinary industry.
- Our New Doctor Training Program features clinical training, monthly rounds, and bi-weekly meetings!
- Our Mentorship Program takes place in the practice and will help advance your hands-on training and skills!
- As you grow with your practice, you’ll go from mentee to mentor to help shape the next generation!